Monday, September 26, 2005

If There's Anything

If there's ANYTHING I hate more than the New England Patriots or the other Boston sports teams, it's Hewlett Packard. I am NEVER, EVER doing business with that company AGAIN.

Remember that offer? Yeah, neither do they. They're now telling me they said $1249, not $249, over the phone, like it was sort of a misprint, because, as we all know, the numbers 2 and 12 are confusible when you HEAR them. And that's WITHOUT the monitor!

I need a computer with over 100 GB of hard drive space, and preferably over 150, and it does NOT need to be a flat-panel, and in fact, it's probably better off if it is NOT, and I can't pay anything over $599 for it. Similar to the offer I was given, before they tried lowballing me.

Hewlett-Packard has lost one customer. I should have known this would happen when they bought Compaq, who, many years ago, my family ALSO vowed to stop buying the products of.

Support This Site