Friday, September 02, 2005

70,017

That's the capacity of M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, where Navy plays host to the Maryland Terrapins football team tomorrow night. The Mighty Sound of Maryland marching band will be performing at halftime. In front of a sold-out stadium. That's right - over 70,000 people will be there to hear us (music with your wait in the concession stand, anyone)?

Largest crowd I performed in front of before this? Maybe 8,000 in non-sold-out Giants Stadium. Better get the starstruckness out before the performance. If you're wondering where I've been, I've been prepping for this show. 70,000 people. I'm pretty sure I've lost like 20 pounds since the 21st of August working this stuff. Seriously.

Also, I haven't decided how much I'm going to donate to the Katrina Relief Funds yet - somewhere between $25 and $50 I think is appropriate for a college student.

Support This Site