Five things unlikely to happen by the end of 2005.
1) Palestinians will finally embrace "Not-Killing-Jews"-ism
2) ESPN will realize that poker is not a sport and stop airing it. Also, the network will stop being so sycophantic towards the Yankees, Red Sox, and Cubs. There are 27 other teams. As of this moment, I refuse to watch ESPN from here until the end of baseball season.
3) Democrats will not object to a Bush supreme court nominee on ideological grounds. Unless of course, it is a robot.
4) I will get more than 24 hours of sleep in a single week
5) Speaking of sleep, Michael Jackson will stop sleeping with little boys.