Saturday, May 07, 2005

Ugh, Part XVII

So my HP Pavilion ze4300 laptop is about ready to call it a life, I think. The power cord and battery are both fidgeting, and I keep having to resort to drastic measures to keep the computer charging. The battery has only gone above 95% capacity twice in the last three weeks. It also has a serious problem with overheating, and I'm really unsure what to do about that. I'm not exactly a computer genius here.

It's gotten so bad that I've been unable to do any Alliance Work recently, which is a shame.

Final Exams are approaching. Let's all cringe.

Final Exam Schedule:
Psychology: Saturday May 14: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
PRAXIS I: Monday May 16: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Chemistry: Tuesday May 17: 10:30 AM -12:30 PM
Biology: Thursday May 19: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Physics; Thursday My 19: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Bulls lost. That's it for them. Rockies are losing again. Haven't watched a team win since April 27. The streak continues.

And next person who cries "Theocracy" gets smacked upside the head.

Support This Site