Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Terror Attack Drill Followed By Stuff

http://theday.com/eng/web/news/re.aspx?re=CFD00A8C-CF16-42B8-B9EF-6005D2B7E825

That would be my wonderful hometown. They've been planning this for about a year, and I'm sorry I didn't get to see the giant 30-foot jet of flame. They were hyping that like nobody's business.

Feel bad for anyone who actually DID need to go to the hospital today. That must have absolutely sucked.

I'm running on empty for post ideas, I have to say. Maybe the new Filthy Lie/PGH that'll be up tomorrow will get me back in the game.

Oh, and go Rockies! 1-0, baby! Allow me my two days of laughing at the "pitiful" 0-2 BoSox... mwa ha! And on that note, sorry for anyone within a 10 mile radius of OddyBobo who watched their team get smoked by the Brewers. That was terrible. Why haven't you people fired McClendon yet?

Support This Site