Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sports Round-up 04/10/05

Ugh. moehawk sure is having fun, what with the three consecutive wins the Giants have and all. I'll tell you that I'm not. The Rockies are going into a three-game set against Arizona tomorrow. I'd expect them to win at least one. If they don't, this is going to be a very long season. I'll keep you updated even if they're 5-29 or 51-101 though, because unlike some sports fans (i e, all of New England), I don't stop watching if the team dips below .400.

I suppose they're going hand-in-hand with the law of averages. The Bulls are in the playoffs (and have a winning record) for the first time since 1997-98. It'll keep the misery that is the Rox on the back burner for at least the next month, so I'll survive.

Nice showing by Tiger at the Masters'. Don't think he's "back to his old game" though, because we'll never see a streak that dominant in golf again, methinks. At least not for another two decades.

Support This Site