Saturday, April 02, 2005

The NAQ

The Now-Answered Questions about Mitsurugi's Babaganoosh.

Everything you wanted to know about me and probably less!

1Q. Mitsurugi seems to be a name of Japanese origin and Babaganoosh, or Baba Gannouj, is a food from the Middle Eastern region. This being said, how white are you?
1A: Extremely.

2Q: So what's with the name? Ashamed of your whiteness?
2A: That's two questions, and no. I thought I heard the guys on MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge) say it, and it had me laughing my butt off.

3Q: Your REAL Name?
3A: Eddie. That's all you get from me, but anyone with a modem can find out the rest.

4Q: Skin color, sexual orientation, religion, political bent, gender:
4A: White straight Catholic Conservative male

5Q: Oppressive Homophobic Theocratic Hatemongering Chauvinist Pig!
5A: *smacks forehead*

6Q: Any special talents?
6A: I can play brass instruments, and sing really well.

7Q: Oh really? How well?
7A: Well, when I was 17, I ranked 48th for all tenors in the state of Connecticut. That's like 1500 to 1700 people there. ^-^

8Q: So moderately well. Next question: Any fears?
8A: Dying without progeny. Don't understand why, it's just there.

9Q: Interests?
9A: Trumpet playing, politics, psychology, genetics, medicine/health

10Q: Who was your first vote for?
10A: Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT, 2nd), followed by George W. Bush.

11Q: Your blogparents are...
11A: Oddybobo, basil, and FrankJ (do NOT ask)

12Q: Your favorite Star Wars movie?
12A: Episode IV.

13Q: Where were you born, and where have you lived since?
13A: Born in Southeast Connecticut and have lived there ever since. I began attending the University of Maryland in the fall of 2004. I plan on living in the area, if not in Virginia, when I get older.

14Q: HALLIBURTON!
14A: *smacks forehead*

15Q: IQ?
15A: I have no idea. When I was 8, I took a test and scored 199 on it, give or take 2 points. I distinctly remember my school's vice principal (who administered the test), saying "Holy Sh*t!" Now that I'm 18, my scores range from 139 to 161. I dunno why. All this time in Connecticut with the Libs has made me stoopid. ^-^ And prone to inserting little smiley faces that look like this: ^-^.

16Q: Movies that you'd watch 10 times in a row:
16A: Princess Bride, Spaceballs, Star Wars IV, Harold & Kumar, History of the World Part I, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

17Q: Favorite television show?
17A: MXC! ^-^

18Q: In your opinion, the most overrated president of all time:
18A: John F. Kennedy, hands down, bullet in.

19Q: Why all the bias against tall people? Are you like 5'6 or something?
19A: I'm 5'8" on a GOOD day.

20Q: In 500 words or less, explain temporal flux in terms of an undilated capacitor with an unlimited capability for marginal run.
20A: You have no idea what you're talking about, it's raining, and I want to go to bed.

21Q: Any hopes and or dreams?
21A: To bring Biology back from the Left, to join the Itsapundit Task Force, and to get married one day to a terrific woman. ^-^

22Q: Do you like Pirate Thongs?
22A: Is this a question about the woman from Pirates of the Caribbean?

23Q: No.
23A: Then no. Despite the fact I'm wearing one.

24Q: Can you cook?
24A: Not much, but if required I can scrape up something. Not carnival-of-the-recipes worthy though.

25Q: Two things you don't like:
25A: Proselytizers and Protestors.

Any more questions for me? Put 'em in the comments.

Support This Site