Monday, April 25, 2005

Musings Unlike No Others

:(

I wasn't included in the Updated Alliance Blogroll, despite my 8-part filthy lie saga in recent months (not to mention the Logo and Glenn Quote). I could have sworn I sent the e-mail in. It saddens me. *sniffle* I have added the official Alliance Blogroll, however.

Not saddening me is the fact that today, April 25, is my last chemistry lab EVER. EVER. As in, for the rest of my life, I will never have to do any Inorganic Chemistry Laboratories AGAIN. You have no idea of the rejoicement, although I'll admit that's not a word.

Note the name change. I've ditched the possessive, though you'll find me at this web address for the forseeable future because I'm MT-illiterate. Also - the background color seems to have changed. I dunno why.

Rockies took 2 of 3 from the Thong Pirates Bill Clinton's Draft Plan Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Dodgers. I have no idea how that occurred. The Bulls took game 1 from the Washington Bullets Wizards today. (They'll ALWAYS be the bullets to me). Excellent. And they didn't even need the tuck rule. (Sorry, Pats' fans bandwagoners)

In the Mail: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (all 5 books in the trilogy). I've read it numerous times but have never actually OWNED a copy. This'll fix that. Also coming soon - the IMAO UN t-shirt.

I miss hockey, but I still think that if your city does not see snow on a regular basis, then you should not have a hockey team (I'm looking at you, defending champion Tampa Bay). On second thought, let's just make it so anyone below either the Mason-Dixon line or the 36-3o line (whichever one is farther south) can't have a hockey team.

I really like the strikethrough tool. It's nifty spiffy cool.

School gets out somewhere between May 17 and May 22. That's less than a month away!

April 30: 30th anniversary of the fall of Saigon. March in DC. Still may go.
May 14: Muslims against Terror rally in DC. Not Muslim. Still may go.

I wasn't too enamored with the selection of Joseph Ratzinger Pope Benedict XVI (he is Pope now, after all), at first, but then my younger brother showed me the way to go. "Anyone who the New York Times and Washington Post don't like is someone you probably should." Agreed. Long live Benedict XVI!

I do believe tomorrow is Blogburst 180 Tuesday. It seems childish, but then again, so am I.

Have Republicans pulled the Nuclear Constitutional De-Filibusterational Option yet? I thought Bill Frist was a doctor... can't he install himself a spine or something?

Final Note: If you teach at Abraham Lincoln High School, corner of Ryan and Rowland avenues, zip code 19135 (that's Philly for the unfamiliar), then I am watching you. You have been warned, but can still enjoy the baba gannouj.

Support This Site