Gizoogling Is Bad For You and Glenn
The Gizoogle Translation of Instapundit may be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Scroll down to the 11:11 AM post from 3/31, and try not to laugh when you see "Glizzenn Reynolds" talk about the "Constitutizzle".
I am now claiming Glizzenn Reynolds henceforth as a fictional character for all future assaults/insults in PGHs and Filthy Lies. No. This is not an April Fools' joke. ^-^
What IS an April Fools' joke is the current IMAO website. Don't be alarmed. Look in the FAQ and you'll see a question about Aquaman. Should tip you off.
Also in the running for best Gizoogle Characters/Things:
2) Wanna Be Gangsta Willis (Unintentionally Hilarious) [Note that he also cheers for a team that performed dismally. Gotta give him props for that, no matter what his politics]
3) Michelle Malkin's page finds a strange quote apparently uttered by Ronald Reagan.
4) Press Blingin' by Scizzott McClellan. Need I say more?
5) Sadly, Sortapundit's website does not load. However, the Gizoogle search still brings him up as Sortapizzle.
6) No matter how Gizoogle translates it, this will ALWAYS be translated funny.
Update: I have found that the Gizoogle Translations change from time to time, so I am using the screen capture tool to save the pics to my photobucket account.
2nd Update: If any blogger included in this round-up would like their Gizoogle Link/Screen Cap removed, just send an e-mail to the-babaganoosh-at-gmail.com (add the @, toss the dashes)