Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Obligatory Quiz Results Post 1

The Idiot Test
I am 27% Idiot.
Ain't Too Bright
I ain't too bright. But all those other idiots annoy the hell out of me. I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but at least I know my limits.
(found thanks to Acidman, who's only 15% idiot, according to the quiz) ^_^

The Gematriculator
This site is certified 62% GOOD by the Gematriculator

More good than evil, but still got a large chunk of evil. I can't remember where I found this, but I remember the site was linked to by Liberal Larry's blamebush. I can't remember what site it was though.

World's Smallest Political Quiz



I would fall under the conservative banner (as do seemingly a disproportionate number of bloggers, with leanings closer to libertarian than statist. Well, I did cast a vote for congressman Simmons of Connecticut (R, 2nd district), who I like, but it seems to me that he only ran on the Republican ticket because he'd never be elected running as a Libertarian, which I feel is closer to his actual views (by analyzing his voting record and such)

Dante's Inferno Test:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fourth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Once again, my conservative greedy avariciousness shows through. ^_^

Personality Disorder Test
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 82%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||||||| 38%
Borderline || 10%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 42%
Narcissistic |||||| 26%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54%
Dependent |||| 14%
Obsessive-Compulsive ||||||||||||||| 66%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Makes sense. I've been told I exhibit schizoid qualities before (schizophrenia is closer to schizotypal than schizoid, if I'm not mistaken, so don't worry). I'm surprised I scored that high on the OCD part. I have no idea what "Histrionic" means.

When I find more quizzes and such, I'll post them here.

Support This Site