Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Who The Hell Do I Think I Am (Frank's Quiz)

Answers to Frank J's Blogger Quiz:

1. Who the hell do you think you are?
Why, I'm Mitsurugi, of course. That wouldn't be my real name, but I like it enough for a pseudonym, despite my inherent whiteness.

2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?
None currently. Still "trudging" through college.

3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
Nope, but I also don't have any experience in lighting cats on fire, but that hasn't stopped me before.

4. Do you even read newspapers?
Actually, yeah. The Day, of Southeastern CT, and the USA Today. Old Gray Ladies piss me off, though, so I stay away.

5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
I don't own a television. I survive without it, thank you very much.

6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
Does Imus count?

7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
I get a fax from the Green Party. Those tree-killing bastards! Wasting my trees!

8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
Fascist? Try Stalinist! Wait... no... stay fascist.

9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
I know who the Governor General of Canada is (Adrienne Clarkson). I bet half of Canada doesn't even know that. Then again, I am arrogant, so 98 percent of Canada probably does know that. But do they know what she DOES?

10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
I grew up in New England. I think that's another country. That, and Canada. (Plus Quebec to please all you separatists out there)

11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
If you're so keen on gay marriage, why haven't you slept with members of the same sex? (Question does not apply to Andrew Sullivan) Other than that, I suppose it's because I don't have to. I'll sign up if there's a draft though.

12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
This one time at band camp... (nah, best let that old dog lie)

13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
I shook hands with Ralph Nader once.

14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
Your worst nightmare. That is, if your worst nightmare is me. If not, then I'm clueless.

Support This Site