Gannouj... not Gannon.
Even though I won't have ANY readers until eighteen months from today, I'll get the first question out of the way right now. This site has nothing to do with the now-infamous Jeff Gannon/James Guckert thingamajig. In an unrelated story, this site doesn't have anything to do with the Eason Jordan thingamajig either, though I do enjoy targeting journalists in Maryland and Virginia. ^_^;; (tis the "you didn't hear that HERE face", buddies)
By the way, if you're not familiar with this story, Kevin of Wizbang has a pretty easy to follow round-up
How to tell Baba Gannouj (Ganoosh) from Jeff (Non-Baba) Gannon.
1. Gannouj is usually a purée of roasted eggplant and tahini, flavored with garlic and lemon juice, according to dictionary.com. Jeff Gannon is not this, though apparently he does enjoy dressing up somewhat. If one of his costumes was in fact roasted eggplant and tahini, then I would have to clarify this point better.
2. Even though both this Ganoosh and Gannon can be found on the internet, Mitsurugi's Babaganoosh does not perform any sort of male escort service. As far as I know, anyway. *rummages through datebook furiously*
3. Mitsurugi's Babaganoosh never had any sort of press pass to the White House, and has only gone by the White House three times. Jeff Gannon did have such a press pass, and apparently asked softball questions. Presidents have had "reporters" like these for years. Except none were male prostitutes, I believe - though we're not sure about JFK's liasons.
4. While neither Ganoosh nor Gannon leaked the Valerie Plame memos, it is doubtful that roasted eggplant could ever leak anything besides eggplant-juice.
5. Mitsurugi's Babaganoosh has never had its closets checked for skeletons by numerous leftist blogs. There's still time though. On a side note, Ganoosh also needs to check his own closet and stop referring to himself in the 3rd person.
6. Jeff Gannon/James Guckert does not, and to our knowledge, has never chanted "Duke Sucks!" during a Maryland Terrapins men's basketball game. He has no idea what he's missing.
7. Jeff Gannon will never gratuitously link to imao.us. I will. And I will do it gratuitously, as stated in the last sentence. If there's anything Gannon does gratuitously, it's probably week-old news.
Now you know the difference between this site and Jeff Gannon. Or at least, I should hope so. If you don't, then I guess I'll have to dress up in an eggplant costume again. Er... um... for the first time. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Anyway, enjoy the baba gannon - GANNOUJ!